Concur Travel users can authorize Concur to automatically send travel itinerary information to TripIt.
- By using TripIt, a traveler can manage all aspects of his/her travel itinerary – from air, car, and hotel booked with Concur to dining reservations, activities, and more booked elsewhere. All of a traveler's reservations can be managed in a single master itinerary, making travel much easier.
- The TripIt and Concur Travel integration enables a traveler to have his/her Concur Travel itineraries and updates automatically delivered to TripIt – eliminating the need for the traveler to manually forward Concur email confirmations to TripIt.
- Concur Travel itineraries are automatically delivered to TripIt once the user authorizes the integration. Any offline bookings (e.g. travel agent-booked) that appear in Concur Travel will also be sent to TripIt.
- For clients who are not using Concur Travel, travelers can forward their email confirmations to email@example.com
Linking your TripIt and Concur Travel accounts:Sign into your Concur Travel account. If you have not linked your accounts previously you should see a banner asking if you would like to link accounts. If you do not see the banner please click on the Profile page and then Profile Settings. You will find the link to TripIt in the Other Settings section (left sidebar menu). Select Connected Apps
- Links will only appear for users of Concur's Travel service who list English (US) or English (UK) as their primary language in their Concur profile.
- The TripIt links do not appear for arranger or guest bookings – the only person who can link a Concur account to a TripIt account is the traveler him/herself.
- Only a one-time authorization is required
- New TripIt users should sign up for TripIt with the same email address as is in their Concur profile to ensure the TripIt connection works. If a user has an existing TripIt account registered with a different email address, the user simply needs to add the email address that is in the Concur profile to his/her TripIt account settings in the Email Settings section at https://www.tripit.com/account/edit/section/email_settings.
- There is no limit to the number of email addresses a traveler can include in the TripIt account.
- Your TripIt password must contain a minimum of nine characters including at least one non-number or letter.
- Once linked, each trip added by Concur will display Linked with Concur in TripIt.
- See the video!
Most Common Issues/Fixes:
Existing TripIt Pro (individually paid) customer offered Pro by their company via TripLink: Once you have linked your Concur Travel and TripIt accounts your TripIt Pro subscription will automatically revert to your company paid subscription at the conclusion of your current Pro subscription.
Company provided TripIt Pro not activated: On occasion the established link between Concur and TripIt breaks. For most users unlinking their Concur and TripIt accounts and then relinking resolves the connection problem and reestablishes their TripIt Pro subscription.
- To unlink the accounts from the TripIt website, sign in to your TripIt account and click on user name > settings > applications and then remove the Concur app.
- You will need to relink accounts via Concur. To link (re-link) your TripIt and Concur Travel accounts, from Concur Travel, sign into your Concur Travel account and click on the Profile page. Then link to TripIt in the Other Settings > Connected Apps section (left sidebar menu).
- ***Do not enter your credit card information on our website's TripIt Pro page or purchase in the iTunes store if your subscription is provided by your company. This will result in your card being charged.***
Personal Trips: Concur Travel users can prevent personal trips in their TripIt account from being displayed in Concur.
- If you don't want to have your personal/leisure trips created in TripIt to display in your Concur account just uncheck the Link with Concur box (Business box on mobile) on the Add a Trip or Edit a Trip page.
iOS Mobile App (similar on Android)
Auto Import: Your Concur booked trips will be pushed by API to your TripIt account. If you also use our Auto-Import feature please be aware that on occasion duplicate trip entries are created in TripIt. To avoid trip item or itinerary duplications you may wish to consider not authorizing auto-importing of your confirmation emails while our engineers work on correcting this issue.
Support offered by TripIt: The TripIt support team provides support for TripIt functionality questions. We do not have access to Concur Travel sign in credentials, implementation, or contract information. If you are trying to retrieve your Concur user name and/or password please access https://www.concursolutions.com and select 'Forgot your user name?' or 'Forgot your password?' For any other Concur related questions, please contact your Concur Program Administrator.
Link to the Concur Training Toolkit for TripIt and TripIt Pro:
Updated: April 14, 2017