Concur Travel users can authorize Concur to automatically send travel itinerary information to their TripIt account.
- With TripIt, travelers can manage all aspects of their travel itinerary – from air, car, and hotel booked with Concur to dining reservations, activities, and more booked elsewhere. All of a traveler's reservations can be managed in a single master itinerary.
- The TripIt and Concur Travel integration enables a traveler to have his/her Concur Travel itineraries and updates automatically delivered to TripIt – eliminating the need for the traveler to manually forward Concur email confirmations to TripIt.
- Concur Travel itineraries are automatically delivered to TripIt once the user authorizes the integration. Any offline bookings (e.g. travel agent-booked) that appear in Concur Travel will also be sent to TripIt. For clients who are not using Concur Travel, travelers can forward their email confirmations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Linking your TripIt and Concur Travel accounts:Only a one-time authorization is required. To begin, sign into your Concur Travel account. If you have not linked your accounts previously you should see a banner asking if you would like to link accounts. If you do not see the banner please click on App Center located at the top of the page where you will find the link to TripIt.
- Links will only appear for those who list English (US) or English (UK) as their primary language in their Concur profile.
- The TripIt links do not appear for arranger or guest bookings – only the account owner can link a Concur account to a TripIt account.
- New TripIt users should sign up for TripIt with the same email address as is in your Concur profile. If you have an existing TripIt account registered with a different email address, simply add the email address that is in your Concur profile in the Email Settings section of your TripIt account.
- There is no limit to the number of email addresses that can placed in a TripIt account.
- TripIt passwords must contain a minimum of eight characters and can not be an email address.
- Once linked, each trip added by Concur will display Linked with Concur in TripIt.
- See the video!
Most Common Issues/Fixes:
1. Company provided TripIt Pro not activated: On occasion the established link between Concur and TripIt breaks. For most users unlinking their Concur and TripIt accounts and then relinking resolves the connection problem and re-establishes their TripIt Pro subscription.
To unlink the accounts from the TripIt website (www.tripit.com), sign in to your TripIt account and click on User name > Settings.
Click Remove to disconnect from the Concur app.
You will need to re-link accounts via Concur. To link (re-link) your TripIt and Concur Travel accounts, from Concur Travel (www.concursolutions.com), sign into your Concur Travel account and click App Center (top navigation bar).
Then enter your email address and TripIt password to link your Concur and TripIt accounts.
***Do not enter your credit card information on our website's TripIt Pro page or purchase in the iTunes store if your subscription is provided by your company. This will result in your card being charged.***
2. Existing TripIt Pro retail customer offered Pro by their company via TripLink: Once you have linked your Concur Travel and TripIt accounts your TripIt Pro subscription will automatically revert to your company paid subscription at the conclusion of your current Pro subscription.
3. Personal Trips: Concur Travel users can prevent personal trips in their TripIt account from being displayed in Concur. If you don't want to have your personal/leisure trips created in TripIt to display in your Concur account just uncheck the Link with Concur box (Business box on mobile) on the Add a Trip or Edit a Trip page.
iOS Mobile App (similar on Android)
4. Auto-Import: Your Concur booked trips will be pushed by API to your TripIt account. If you also use our Auto-Import feature please be aware that on occasion duplicate trip entries may be created in TripIt. To avoid trip item or itinerary duplications you may wish to consider not authorizing auto-importing of your confirmation emails.
5. Support offered by TripIt: The TripIt support team provides support for TripIt functionality questions. We do not have access to Concur Travel sign in credentials, implementation, or contract information. If you are trying to retrieve your Concur user name and/or password please access Concur Solutions and select Forgot your user name? or Forgot your password? For any other Concur related questions, please contact your Concur Program Administrator.
6. Credit card charged: If your company provides you TripIt via their Concur contract there is never a need to enter your credit card information on the TripIt site. Credit card information is not provided to TripIt by Concur. If you find you did provide us your card in error and you were charged please contact us and we will refund you in full. To contact us please use this form.
Link to the Concur Training Toolkit for TripIt and TripIt Pro: TripIt and TripIt Pro Concur Training Toolkit.
Updated: Aug 10, 2017