You can turn off / stop the auto importation of your confirmation emails.
Mobile Apps (Android and iOS only):
1. From the menu select Settings and scroll down to Auto-Import.
1. Go to About You under Settings.
2. For the account you'd like to stop scanning for new travel plans, click the Deactivate link.
3. Confirm that you want to deactivate.
TripIt will stop importing emails from this account immediately. (Google users can also view and revoke access directly from their Google account settings)
Additional Auto-Import Help:
- How to get started with Auto-Import.
- Security for Auto-Import.
- Auto-Import posting trips for all travelers in my in-box.
- Auto-Import posting local / home city events.
- Auto-Import appears not to be working.
Updated: Sep 15, 2016