Your calendar feed displays your trips for the last 90 days.
For performance reasons, we do not show trips older than 90 days on your calendar feed. However, you can still view all of your past trips from within your TripIt account in the Past trips folder on your Trips page on our main site and on our Android and iOS apps.
If you would like to have all your past trips in your calendar for record keeping purposes, one option is to download the calendar file. This can be accessed on www.tripit.com from any itinerary page via Export to calendar (found in the Options drop-down menu.)
- It's a one time export so trip changes will not automatically update in your calendar.
- It must be done on a per trip basis.
- Also, be sure to follow the instructions exactly. We find that customers sometimes open the file instead of importing it. See key steps below:
- First, download the file in your browser and select Save.
- Open your desktop calendar application.
- In your calendar application, go to File >> Import. (Make sure to tell your calendar to import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (.vcs))
- Go to your downloads and import the saved .ics file.
Updated: Aug 30, 2016