So, you've got a TripIt account and you've set up your calendar feed, but some of your plans aren't showing up in your calendar.
A few things could be going on.
You might have two accounts.
If you happen to forward a travel confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org from an email address that is not associated with your main TripIt account, we'll automatically create a new account for that address. Here's what you can do:
1. Add all of your work and personal email addresses to your account on the About you page.
2. If any of these email addresses are linked to another account, we will help you merge your accounts.
Your calendar's cache may not have updated (refresh the feed).
Each calendar application is different. They can take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours to update calendar feeds. To force a hard refresh just follow these steps:
1. Remove your feed from your calendar.
2. Go to the Publishing your TripIt data page and refresh your calendar feed URL.
3. Re-subscribe to the new TripIt calendar feed URL.
4. Wait 15 minutes, and your calendar should be updated.
- OR -
You may not be marked as a traveler on the trip
If you removed yourself from the list of travelers on a trip, the plans for that trip will stop appearing in your calendar feed. You can correct this by adding yourself as a traveler:
To add yourself as a traveler:
1. Sign in to your account on www.tripit.com.
2. Open the itinerary of the trip by clicking on the trip title on the Trips page.
3. Click on the arrow to the left of the name of the person you wish to add as a traveler (Sam in this example).
4. From the menu that appears, select Traveler.
5. The name designation will be changed to that of a traveler.
Updated: Aug 30, 2016