TripIt offers email support to all users via our website and mobile apps.
Web: If you cannot find the information you need on our help pages please contact us via our website using http://www.tripit.com/uhp/feedback.
Note: When using our webform please sign in to your account first. This will avoid your need to place a CAPTCHA on the form.
Mobile: On our Android and iOS mobile apps our help section is accessed by selecting More > Help Center from the Bottom Navigation Bar on all mobile pages (excepting your itinerary page). Select Submit a request, found at the bottom right of the main TripIt Help Center page and any opened help page, to send us an email.
1. Our support team is here to assist you Monday - Friday.
2. All support email is permanently housed in our tracking system allowing TripIt and you to keep a record of all interactions as well as providing a detailed report for TripIt on all user issues and enhancement requests.
3. If you are a TripIt Pro subscriber be sure to select TripIt Pro Members (premium account) as your category in the Type of Feedback menu. This will prioritize your question to our premium user queue (after we verify your's is a Pro account).
4. TripIt does not offer phone or chat support.
5. We will make every attempt to respond to your question/request within one business day.
Billing: A voice mail phone number is available if you have a billing question on your TripIt Pro or TripIt for Teams account. Emailing your billing question will receive the same, if not quicker, response in nearly all cases. Information on contacting TripIt with billing / credit card charge questions can be found on our help page TripIt Pro billing question.
Updated: Feb 3, 2017