Below are our latest updates, notices, and major bugs.
- iOS mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v9.2 for iOS our was released on Mar 30th. Now you can add and manage email addresses within the app. Please update your iOS devices!
- Android mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v6.2 for Android was released on Mar 27th. Now you can add and manage email addresses. This release also addresses a pesky bug that prevented access for users on older Android OS 4.0 - 4.4. Please update your Android devices!
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of nine characters including at least one non-number or letter.
- Add to TripIt button: Smaller vendors, whose confirmation emails are not currently supported, can now place an Add to TripIt button on their confirmation page. Details can be found in our Add to TripIt button & standard confirmation email format help page.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programs offering you the opportunity to organize your reward programs and track all your points and miles in one place. Visit our Point Tracker page for a complete list of supported programs, including airline, hotel, car, train, credit cards, and more.
- TripIt Blog: Keep up-to-date by following the TripIt blog (http://www.tripit.com/blog).
All issues listed are being worked by our engineers.
- Ticket and Frequent Flyer Numbers on Android: A bug in our Android app is suppressing the display of ticket and frequent flyer numbers.
- Alerts Badge (Pro users) on iOS: The alert badge icon on our iOS app continues to display after accessing the alert.
Updated: Apr 18, 2017