Our latest updates, notices, and major bugs.
- iOS mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v9.4 for iOS was released on June 28th. In this release, we've introduced Nearby Places which makes it easy to find places around your hotel (iPhone only), a new TripIt Pro alert that will remind you of your terminal and gate number when you're close to the airport (iPhone only), TripIt's Facebook camera effects which are a fun new way to share your travels with family and friends (iPhone only). Also, Rail plans are are now in the Widget and we've fixed bugs that affected 3D Touch, profile editing, and more. Please update your iOS devices!
- Android mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v6.4 for Android was released on June 28th. In this release, we've introduced Nearby Places which makes it easy to find places near your hotel, a new TripIt Pro alert which reminds you of your terminal and gate number when you're close to the airport, and TripIt's Facebook camera effect which gives you a fun new way to share your travels with family and friends. You can now change your password in Settings and autocomplete makes adding and editing your hotel and car rental information easier. We've also fixed a few bugs. Please update your Android devices!
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of nine characters including at least one non-number or letter.
- Add to TripIt button: Smaller vendors, whose confirmation emails are not currently supported, can now place an Add to TripIt button on their confirmation page. Details can be found in our Add to TripIt button & standard confirmation email format help page.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programs offering you the opportunity to organize your reward programs and track all your points and miles in one place. Visit our Point Tracker page for a complete list of supported programs, including airline, hotel, car, train, credit cards, and more.
- TripIt Blog: Keep up-to-date by following the TripIt blog.
All issues listed are being worked by our engineers.
No major issues.
Updated: Jun 28, 2017