Below are our latest updates, notices, and major bugs.
- iOS mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v9.1 for iOS our was released on Feb 21st. With this release we've added the ability to get from point A to point B more easily with enhanced transportation search tools for flights, hotel, and car rental screens (iPhone only). Please update your iOS devices!
- Android mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v6.1 for Android was released on Feb 22nd. With this release we've added the ability to get from point A to point B more easily with enhanced transportation search tools for flights, hotel, and car rental screens and redesigned your trip list to allow for easier scaning of your destinations and dates. Please update your Android devices!
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of nine characters including at least one non-number or letter.
- Add to TripIt button: Smaller vendors, whose confirmation emails are not currently supported, can now place an Add to TripIt button on their confirmation page. Details can be found in our Add to TripIt button & standard confirmation email format help page.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programs offering you the opportunity to organize your reward programs and track all your points and miles in one place. Visit our Point Tracker page for a complete list of supported programs, including airline, hotel, car, train, credit cards, and more.
- TripIt Blog: Keep up-to-date by following the TripIt blog (http://www.tripit.com/blog).
All issues listed are being worked by our engineers.
- Ticket and Frequent Flyer Numbers on Android: A bug in our Android app is suppressing the display of ticket and frequent flyer numbers.
- Alerts Badge (Pro users) on iOS: The alert badge icon on our iOS app continues to display after accessing the alert.
Updated: Feb 23, 2017