Our latest updates, notices, and major bugs.
- iOS mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v9.3 for iOS our was released on May 11th. We've enhanced TripIt Pro's Go Now feature, allowing you to customize the airport arrival time based on your travel preferences and expanding Go Now to cover domestic and international flights (iPhone only; not available for iPad). You, also, can now change your password from Settings. Please update your iOS devices!
- Android mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v6.3 for Android was released on May 11th. In this release we’ve expanded our Pro feature, Go Now, to include international flights and you can also customize the airport arrival time based on your travel preferences. Please update your Android devices!
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of nine characters including at least one non-number or letter.
- Add to TripIt button: Smaller vendors, whose confirmation emails are not currently supported, can now place an Add to TripIt button on their confirmation page. Details can be found in our Add to TripIt button & standard confirmation email format help page.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programs offering you the opportunity to organize your reward programs and track all your points and miles in one place. Visit our Point Tracker page for a complete list of supported programs, including airline, hotel, car, train, credit cards, and more.
- TripIt Blog: Keep up-to-date by following the TripIt blog (http://www.tripit.com/blog).
All issues listed are being worked by our engineers.
No known major bugs at this time.
Updated: May 22, 2017