Our latest updates, notices, and major bugs.
- iOS mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v9.5 for iOS was released on Aug 9th. In this release, we've introduced new interactive maps for TripIt Pro subscribers (iPhone only). Please update your iOS devices!
- Android mobile app: The TripIt Travel Organizer app v6.5 for Android was released on Aug 9th. In this release, we've introduced new interactive maps for TripIt Pro subscribers, a new map view that lets you see your trip plans plotted on a map, and added Activities to our Navigator feature. We've also fixed a few bugs. Please update your Android devices!
- Passwords: Account passwords now require a minimum of nine characters including at least one non-number or letter.
- Add to TripIt button: Smaller vendors, whose confirmation emails are not currently supported, can now place an Add to TripIt button on their confirmation page. Details can be found in our Add to TripIt button & standard confirmation email format help page.
- Point Tracker: TripIt Pro's Point Tracker now supports more than 150 reward programs offering you the opportunity to organize your reward programs and track all your points and miles in one place. Visit our Point Tracker page for a complete list of supported programs, including airline, hotel, car, train, credit cards, and more.
- TripIt Blog: Keep up-to-date by following the TripIt blog.
- No known major bugs at this time!
Updated: Aug 14, 2017