You can change the high-level or trip item detail of your itinerary on your Android and iOS devices.
On our Android and iOS apps you can edit any trip or trip object using the nearest edit or floating action button. You must have collaborator access to edit a trip that has been shared with you.
Note: Our native Blackberry and Windows Phone 7 apps are view-only.
1. Select the trip you wish to edit from your list of trips accessed by tapping the Trips tab at the bottom left of the main page view.
2. Tap the floating action button located at the bottom right of the trip view.
3. Tap on the text in the area (i.e Sat, Aug 13, 2016) where you wish to make your edit, make your adjustment, and then tap Save (top right).
If you would like to delete your flight, maps, car rentals, or other trip items from your itinerary, on your itinerary page, all you need to do is select on a trip item then tap the floating action button (photo 1) > and you will see a delete item prompt appear (photo 2).
1. Instructions for editing on the iPad app are the same with the exception that we do not offer trip cards on the iPad app.
1.Tap on the trip item (flight, hotel, meeting, etc.) you wish to edit.
2. Tap on the action bar icon (top right) to open the edit view.
Related Help Pages:
Note: Currently, trip description information is suppressed on mobile devices while we develop our redesign. Our developers are aware of this and plan to add trip description in the future. We always appreciate receiving positive suggestions and comments, and do provide all feedback to the appropriate TripIt team for consideration and review.
Updated: Jun 14, 2017