You can end your TripIt Pro subscription at anytime and keep your Pro benefits for the full term paid.
Canceling your TripIt Pro subscription will prevent auto-renewal of your Pro membership but allow you to keep all Pro benefits for the full term of your subscription. If you are in a trial period for an annual subscription canceling your subscription will prevent a charge to your credit card if you cancel prior to the end of the 30th day of the trial
- All fees and charges already made to your credit card per the user agreement consented to at time of sign up are non-refundable. This includes charges that were made due to not canceling your free trial prior to the end of the trial period and for annual renewals of non-cancelled subscriptions.
- If your Pro subscription was authorized in the iTunes store you only need to turn off auto renewal on your mobile device. Please see our help page iOS: Turn off TripIt Pro auto renew.
How to Cancel:
- You can cancel your TripIt Pro subscription, on our website, on the Billing Information page of your account
- To access this area, first sign in to TripIt, then, in the upper-right corner, click the arrow next to your user name and select Settings. On the left side of the page, click Billing Info.
- On the Billing information page click on the Cancel TripIt Pro link.
Updated: Aug 26, 2016