You can end your TripIt for Teams subscription at anytime and keep your subscription benefits for the full term paid.
Canceling your TripIt for Teams subscription will prevent auto-renewal of your TripIt for Teams membership but allow you to keep all benefits for the full term of your subscription. If you are in a trial period canceling your subscription will prevent a charge to your credit card if you cancel prior to the end of the 30th day of the trial.
- Note: All fees and charges already accessed are non-refundable
- If you are looking to close your TripIt account you must first cancel your TripIt for Teams subscription.
How to Cancel:
- You can cancel your TripIt for Teams subscription, on our website, on the Billing Information page of your account
- To access this area, first sign in to TripIt, then, in the upper-right corner, click the arrow next to your user name and select Settings. On the left side of the page, click Billing Info.
- On the Billing Info page click on the Cancel TripIt for Teams button.
Updated: Aug 30, 2016