posted this on December 14, 2009, 6:17 PM
All changes can be made, once you have signed-in to your account on our website, in the Settings area. [This option is not yet available on our mobile apps.]
To add and/or remove an email address:
1. Just go to the Email settings section of your account settings page:
2. To add an address, enter it in the box Add a new email address and click on Add & then Verify email.
a. You'll receive a verification email from TripIt. Within the email, you will need to click on the activation link.
b. If the additional email is already registered, you'll be prompted to merge accounts instead.
3. To remove an address, select Remove to the right of the email address.
To change your primary email address (that’s the address you will receive emails from TripIt).
1. On the same page (Email settings), in ‘Where we’ll send stuff’ (top of page) select the email address where you want TripIt emails to be sent.
3. Be sure to click Save at the bottom of the page.
Support Software by Zendesk