posted this on December 14, 2009 06:17 PM
All changes can be made, once you have signed-in to your account on our Web site, in the 'Settings' area.
To add and/or remove an email address:
1. Just go to the 'Email settings' section of your account settings page:
2. To add an address, enter it in the box ‘Add a new email address’ and click on 'Add' & then 'Verify email'.
a. You'll receive a verification email from TripIt. Within the email, you will need to click on the activation link.
b. If the additional email is already registered, you'll be prompted to merge accounts instead.
3. To remove an address, select ‘Remove’ to the right of the email address.
To change your primary email address (that’s the address you will receive emails from TripIt).
1. On the same page ('Email settings'), in ‘Where we’ll send stuff’ (top of page) select the email address where you want TripIt emails to be sent and
3. Be sure to click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page.
Support Software by Zendesk